It goes without saying that professionalism and expertise also include respect for people, the environment and society. To LegalRail this means:
Accepting social responsibility
- LegalRail shares its knowledge, for instance by taking part pro bono in various knowledge networks by producing publications in its field of expertise;
- It recognises that it is important that its staff continue to develop. This involves permanent training by following or providing courses at post-graduate level;
- LegalRail is active in voluntary work; not one day a year, but structurally. It undertakes activities, for instance, for Natuur- en Milieueducatie IVN Netherlands / IVN The Hague. It also does pro bono work for organisations such as Rover and OV Loket.
Environmentally friendly entrepreneurship. LegalRail:
- Strives to minimise its "paper footprint";
- Uses energy with care;
- limits travel movements that impact on the environment, and its staff use transport that is environmentally friendly whenever possible;
- tries to encourage other businesses to do the same.
- LegalRail is an ethical, reliable, competent partner for its clients, staff and environment.